We were just informed that due to potential rain - we may need to go to “rain cover” and film some High School scenes on Monday - June 10th for “Stargirl”. Sadly, we won’t know mother nature’s plans until Friday evening (possibly sooner) - therefore we have a big favor to ask of you…
Would you please hold your availability for us on Monday 6/10 if we reach out tomorrow to book you? We promise to take care of you extra ;) as we always do + a little more!
We will of course let you know the moment we hear that production has made a decision. We really appreciate and thank you in advance -and understand as well, if you cannot risk a solid commitment.
Please fill out the form below to let us know about your current availability.
CLICK IMAGE TO UPLOAD PHOTO!! ↑↑↑
If you ARE AVAILABLE and interested in being used for a recurring role this season - please upload ONE current photo of yourself!
If you are NOT AVAILABLE available please DO NOT upload a photo!